Oh Saturday how much I love thee now!!! I can LIVE again! And by live, I mean PLAY in my house. And by play in my house, I mean CLEAN!! Some people might think the thought of changing all the bedding and towels and doing 3 loads of laundry is a drag, but I was so thankful for an open morning to do it that I was whistling like Mary Poppins!
I woke up dreaming of our family at a beach house with waves crashing against it at 6:30. Guess my body clock is adjusting. I read emails and lounged in bed for a while, did my chores and came down to breakfast fit for a queen.
Seriously, this bowl of oats was over-the-top!
- 1/3 cup oats, milk, water, pinch salt, tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- TONS of pumpkin (I finished off a can – probably about a heaping half a cup)
- Cinnamon + vanilla
- Crumbled Banana Almond muffin
- Maranatha, and a bonus Barney Butter blob when I got to the bottom
A chicken drumstick today, floating in peppermint creme and pumpkin spice mix (I’m almost finished with this pre-mixed blend and will move on to another half-caf blend ) The secret to the froth is 1) Heat your milk in the mug before you pour the coffee in and 2) Pour the coffee very slowly and horizontally from the french press
- Play house
- Go to the indoor playground (i.e. gym)
- A sandwichlicious lunch
- Shopping with Matt
- Dinner date