Partners & Affiliate Links
Below are the bylaws I follow that you can expect while reading product reviews in my archives or if you see something new come through.
- Brands should aim to align with my blog’s mission to help others eat well and feel their best.
- I always mention the first time that I try a new product that it was given to me as a sample to review. I will always do this the first time you see me eat something, but I may not mention it the second, third, fourth and hundredeth time I eat it to finish up the jar, box or sample. I am assuming most of you are regular readers and will take note the first time 🙂
- I would not write a good review about a product simply because it was free – my reviews are always my own opinions and you will find products scattered about that I have found sub-par. I let the companies who send the products know in advance that my review will be my honest opinion. If I truly dislike something, you probably won’t even see it appear.
- Any link you see on KERF may be an affiliate link. Because purchasing by the reader is optional, I do not disclose these each and ever time. Please be aware, and I appreciate your support.
- I believe firmly in keeping the integrity of my blog and would never compromise my beliefs and standards for the sake of a payment.
- Please note that any product you see on this blog may have been given to me as a free sample, so keep that in mind as you enjoy reading about my eats. And feel free to ask me about anything you see!
Katheats.com is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.