I’m being kicked out of my house again today! Not sure what I’m going to do, but it’s kind of fun to have to be out and about. (Although I’m sure it would get old!)
No sign of sickness from me, but I did just bite into a moldy chocolate and accidentally swallowed some…
I read blogs and cleaned all morning. It’s amazing how many things need touching up in 24 hours. Sinks, toilets, showers, floors, counters. The house looks great, and we have another beautiful day for showings! 6 groups came by yesterday and 2 seemed interested. Crossing my fingers and toes for some activity today!
I showered and made lunch at noon. I’m just going to take today off of exercise (although I may go for a walk while I’m out because my stiff legs could use loosening).
Pizza pizza! More leftovers! Wish I could have baked these in the oven, but I didn’t want to dirty up a pan before the open house, so microwave it was. Still tasted great though!
Item two was a leafy salad
A POM spritzer
The molded chocolate 🙁 I guess I didn’t realize that since these had cheese in them they needed to be consumed quickly. I should have frozen the leftovers. D’oh!!!
I compensated with some of Chelsea‘s orange chocolate!
Charlottesville readers!! [My friends-to-be 🙂 ] Email me if you want to get together for a run and/or brunch next Sunday!
I’m off on an adventure!