Good morning from Dasher and Dancer!
My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Songs
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Silver Bells
- All I Want For Christmas Is You (both Mariah and Vince Vance versions – different songs)
- Anything with Pachelbel’s’ Canon, particularly the Vienna Boys Choir’s Christmas Canon
- O Holy Night
[I have a million others I love too…]
5 Christmas Songs I HATE That Have Been black-balled from my Pandora stations
- “Merry Christmas Darling” by the Carpenters
- “The Little Drummer Boy”
- Anything James Taylor (sorry James, love you but you can’t do Christmas)
- Anything Charlie Brown, particularly “Christmastime Is Here”
- “Last Christmas” – ugh.
Fabulous bowl of pumpkiny oats with an island made of almond butter on top. Can’t get enough of the texture of this stuff! It’s perfect for oat topping. Slightly drippy but thick enough for sticky. Perfecto!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp 10 grain hot cereal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 banana
- Pinch salt
- Chopped dried fig
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- Cinnamon, all spice, vanilla
- Pumpkin spice almond butter island
- ~1 heaping tbsp chippy trail mix from the bulk bins
- Coconut for decoration
^^ That’s quite the list!! But it was quite the bowl ; )
I had to put a tbsp of heavy cream in my coffee because all we have in almond milk (shelf stable version for when we run out of organic milk) and I was not about to risk curdled almond milk in my beautiful coffee!
Tomorrow we are going to BOSTON to visit Larbs + Matt! I am determined to pack like a business professional in a neat and tidy way without electronics falling out of my bag. Wish me luck!
[Any Bostonians interested in getting together, we’re planning a coffee date for Sunday night at 8PM in the Back Bay. Will announce location closer to the time.]
What are your Christmas favorites and least favorites?