Sculpt was hard! We had a different instructor this week and he worked us in a different style than Michelle usually does. One thing I had never done before: exercised my shins! We did all these hee-toe lifts and my shins were all tingly and fluttery afterwards. I’m slightly shaking from head to toe!
I wasn’t too hungry when I got home because breakfast was eaten late, but once I’d showered and dressed i was ready for this pimento cheese sammie Matt brought home. His Great Harvest store just started selling sandwiches! This is pimento cheese with candied pecans (YES!) on ciabatta with cuc and lettuce.
He was tall but skinny. It was great – I would have preferred whole wheat bread though, but I didn’t build this sandwich!
On the side I had my planned lunch – leftover butternut stoup, which is really anything but a soup. It’s a root veggie mash at this point. Topped with cinnamon it still tasted as good as it did last week.
Do you use Google Chrome for your web browser? If you don’t, you should! [Not sure if there’s a Mac version yet]
- #1 reason = it’s totally clean and simple. No mumbo jumbo at the top to confuse the eye!
- Tabs that do cool things like pop in and out of the browser when you drag them and change easily change order
- A simple, clean bookmarks bar
- An opening page that shows all of your most visited websites (Mine include KERF, Mint, Google Analytics, Google Reader, Google Calendar, Facebook and my classroom website)
- You can also always see your last 5 closed tabs in case you accidentally close one
- You can type Google searches right into the address bar so if you get a web address wrong it just searches for you
- It’s really FAST!
- And more you can read about here!
Yesterday I discovered that Chrome has themes to make it even more pretty! I’m using MARBLE as you can see above. There are cool grass ones and colors – but they were a bit too busy for me.
Gmail tutorial coming sometime in the future!