The husband and I working out together (forever!) at 11 after my class today, so we got to enjoy a relaxing morning (and the hilarious Office last night!) After breakfast we watched the newest Conan O’Brien (which we watch at least 3 times a week and love) and Uncle Jesse (John Stamos, yes, but he IS Uncle Jesse) was on!! I was a HUUGEEE Full House fan when I was little (er…still am?) and had (have?) a huge crush on Uncle Jesse. His wedding to Becky was always my dream wedding when he sang this song to her….
And I have it on my iPod too!
So back tracking to breakfast – I made a huge bowl of pumpkin oats.
- 1/3 cup oats, soy milk, water
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Half small banana
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (stirred in at end)
- 1/8 cup cottage cheese (stirred in at end)
- Half a serving of Nuts over Raspberries trail mix (from Trader Joe’s)
- Spoonful Butter Toffee PB
And a vitamin
Off to class in the cold rain 👿