Rules of the House
While Kath is gone, all residents (including humans, bears, garden snakes, and occasional bugs) must obey these rules.
1) The making of beds is encouraged, but feel free to leave a cup out on the nightstand, or maybe a Wired magazine.
Extra frilly pillows are optional:
2) Cups may also be left in other disheveled locations around the house:
3) Oatmeal is recommended for breakfast, but toppings may be completely stirred in:
4) Pictures of meals do not require candlelight. Also, paper towels may be used for napkins:
5) It is recommended that you wash dishes soon after dirtying, however, they do not need to be dried and put away immediately.
6) There are no foods that are off-limits. This is especially true for expensive items:
7) Rambunctious bear-play has been extended to two hours of mayhem:
That about covers it!
Tonight I have a Great Harvest employee party to attend. Fondue, a keg of Magic Hat, and good times! More updates as events warrant…