Getting up at 6 to workout is a world different than getting up at 5. It just seems to be a more relaxed and less-rushed hour. I joined the husband this morning since we haven’t worked out together in a long time (although we don’t really work out together – just smile at each other from across the room) but it’s still more fun. I did 50 minutes on the ET (had to finish my Shape before I could get off!) followed by a round of lifting – biceps, shoulders, push-ups, squats and 1 set of abs.
Today’s oatmeal was colorful and bursting with bright flavors –
- 1/3 cup oats, milk, water, banana, pinch salt
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese, folded into bowl at end
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce, heated and folded into bowl
- Shaved coconut butter
- A sprinkle of TJ’s Rainbow Trail Mix (including about 5 M&M look-alikes that were SO GOOD when they melted in my mouth!)
- Small spoonful Barney Butter
A subtle chandelier coffee –
This bowl was totally filling and should last me well through the noon hour.
I am moving out of the house today for a big day of shopping –
- Wal-Mart for some grocery staples and toiletries (it’s kind of a drive to get to our Super Wal-Mart so I don’t go as often as I should for the low prices)
- EarthFare for produce
- Bed, Bath & Beyond + World Market for Christmas presents
- Sears to return a cord
- The Post Office to mail out my textbooks that I sold on Textbooks.com (great site for students!!)
- Costco with Karen this afternoon for a few things
My goal is to spend as little money as possible today!! It’s def. going to be a challenge.
Have a nice Monday folks 🙂