Thank you guys so much for your nice comments last night
I didn’t set an alarm last night assuming my body clock was re-set. Um, definitely not! I slept till 7:30 and missed 8AM cycle! So I cycled myself to the gym on my and did a little magazine cardio. I’m still reading magazines from the fall – I’m trying to up my pace!! I did an extra 10 minutes on the elliptical before leaving to finish a Women’s Health.
Before I left I gave this banana a Barney Butter mohawk
Once back home and showered (I always feel so rushed when I workout first to get a post up for you guys!!) I debated between yogurt and Scottish oats (yogurt being the time saver). But the Scottish oats won!
What to do with leftover butternut squash!?
I stirred about half a cup of this into the oats just before they were finished cooking. It was delish!! I honestly couldn’t taste the squash much at all. It was much more mild than pumpkin and had LESS of a squash taste! Probably because it’s naturally sweeter than plain pumpkin.
- 1/4 cup Scottish oats, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup milk, pinch salt
- 2/3 a banana missing a head
- 1/2 a cup of heated squash
- Cinnamon + vanilla
- Some Mix My Granola
- Some toasty almonds
- Blob of Barney Butter
Because I’m a Vixen
Is that a BRAIN I see!?
Love the Cali bowls? I do because they are lightweight, pretty colors, have a grippy bottom, unbreakable and are both dishwasher and microwave safe (I don’t buy bowls that aren’t!). And of course the cool wave-of-a-lip is fun and practical.
The code: Cali100
Good for $24 off the CaliBowl Santa Cruz Stack, which means you pay $0.99 for two Cali mixing bowls
- The coupon is good JUST for the CaliBowl Santa Cruz Stack
- There are only 100. When they’re gone, they’re gone. (But there will be more coupons to come!)
- Free shipping
- One coupon per customer please
- Bowls come in a variety of beautiful colors and for this promotion the color you get will be a SURPRISE
Going to clean the kitchen, pack up and hit the road for Hillsborough!