I am sitting 5 feet from the EarthFare doors, which blow FREEZING air in every time they open. Wrapped in my coat and scarf and still cold. Why am I sitting here? Because the natural light was better for food photography!! I am thinking about relocating after I blog – or getting a cup of tea!
I paired soup + salad today to get in some warmth –
A cup of Thai Chicken Red Curry
And my usual salad, minus the usual amount of toppings to accommodate the soup addition. I still needed to fill up so I can make it to 8:15 for dinner! I’ve got a LaraBar for snack.
- Greens: Romaine + spinach dressed in a little Goddess dressing (75% of the salad is greens on the bottom)
- Veg: Broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, squash, 1 cuc, mushrooms, a few gingered carrots
- Protein: A small amount of garbanzo beans, kidney beans, soy nuts, a falafel ball and The Best Salmon (just a small amount)
- Grains: 2 toast rounds for my soup, 2 tbsp brown rice
- Fruit: 2 pineapple, 1 cantaloupe piece
- Calcium: A few tbsp feta + blue cheese, 2 pepperjack cheese cubes
What I Learned Today
Not everyone can taste bitterness!
Two Birds With One Stone
Check out my featured video on FatFighterTV!!! You guys have always asked to see how I read and walk
Now…about that hot beverage…