Pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice.
This chia pudding has them all! “All The Fall” flavors.
I need more chia pudding in my life. It’s so simple, and has a really fun texture. Like overnight oats, there’s no cooking – just mix, stir, and chill overnight.
Start with one cup of any milk you like, and add a quarter cup of chia seeds. Plus any other flavors you want – like applesauce or pumpkin!
A tiny bit of sweetness (from maple), yummy vanilla, and all the spices your heart desires bring out the fall flavors.
Finally add chopped apple for crunch and give ‘er a big stir.
A few hours later, you have a super healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert : )
All The Fall Chia Pudding
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 apple diced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, glass, or jar and mix well.
- Stir in fridge overnight, or at least a few hours.