We aren’t able to go to any big cookouts and potlucks this year. So sad. But we will not let this virus break our spirit! Whether you’re planning a small picnic for your immediate fam or getting together with a few friends, social distancing style, many of these 4th of July recipes can be packaged for single serving (like the sliders!) or made at home for a festive start or end to the holiday.
4th of July Recipes To Make This Weekend
Smoked Salmon Sliders
These smoked salmon sliders are SO easy to put together, and the addition of a few veggies makes them extra crunchy!
4th of July Overnight Oats
A classic KERF go-to: overnight oats with the best summer berries around.
Bean and Corn Party Dip
Make-Ahead Toothpick Apps
This toothpick apps post is one of my most popular from Pinterest! These three ideas for healthy food on toothpicks helps avoid sharing of utensils ; )
Red, White + Blue Stacked Smoothies
These stacked smoothies require a little bit of work to prepare, but wouldn’t your kids love them!?
Whole Wheat Blueberry Cobbler Mini Muffins
Another way to use up those juicy blueberries this summer, these blueberry muffins would be so cute in little paper bags.
A Few More 4th of July Recipes From Friends >>>
- No Bake Blueberry Custard Pie
- Red Wine Sangria
- Watermelon Feta Blackberry Skewers
- Berry Crumble in a Jar
- S’mores in a Jar (!)
- Lightened Up Coconut French Toast Casserole
- 4th of July American Flag Popsicles
- Healthy 4th of July Cookie Cake
- Firecracker Berry Margarita Floats
July Special from Beautycounter >>>
I have a special 20% off promo code for brand new Beautycounter clients!
Email me here and I’ll send you the code!
Plus, if you spend $100 you can get two of our hero products for just $29 in this mini Think Clean Set plus free shipping.
- The Overnight Resurfacing Peel is our number one best seller with a magical formula of leave-on acids that gently clear away dull surface cells to leave skin brighter and smoother in the morning. It’s my favorite product!
- The Charcoal Facial Mask – which smells like a candy cane – is great for a gentle exfoliation from salicylic and lactic acids. Charcoal purifies, detoxifies, and clarifies complexion, minimizes pores and absorbs excess oil. I use it once a week before I hop in the shower!
Need some recommendations? Email me through this form and tell me you’re new!
Hope you have a great holiday weekend!