Have you ever been to Fab? It’s a design marketplace with modern, colorful and quirky design items. I was invited to share some of my favorites from the site in a post, and I have to say – I had so much fun browsing everything! From vintage-y home décor to modern organization gadgets to gourmet foodie items, Fab has something for everyone – all at great prices. The Kitchen and Home categories were my favorites. Just when I thought I had my list complete, I found something else I loved. Behold, foodie + home favs:
1. The Original Cuppow Lid. This neat lid turns a jar into a drinkable container – one that won’t slosh around.
2. Spatulas Worktop Saver. The most beautiful, colorful cutting board I’ve ever seen. I want matching spatulas!
3. Reclaimed Painted “K”. I love anything vintage – for both the texture and character. I’d love this K for my bedroom. Perhaps the letter M to go with it.
4. Reclaimed Wood Breakfast Tray. These trays are both rustic and adorable!
5. Four Seasons Tea Towel Set. The colors…. the produce. I love these for my kitchen and my blog linen collection.
6. Spoon Necklace. Every blogger needs one, right? Charming.
7. Skillet Pumpkin Sauce. I can only imagine all the uses for this.
8. Friends Pack Sea Salt. Rosemary…honey…pink peppercorns. My salads would love these.
9. Stainless Steel Canisters. To get the perfect blend of vintage + modern in one’s kitchen, these would sparkle on any kitchen countertop.
10. Bicycle Mitt Set. “Put a bike on it” should be the new Portlandia clip. So cute!