I set my alarm for 8 hours past 10 when I went to sleep last night and woke up at 6. I didn’t feel like getting up, but I was awake so I retrieved my laptop and actually spent 2 hours in bed writing an article for Breathe Magazine on On-The-Go Healthy Eating. I have a few edits to make, but I’m thrilled to have it finished before 8am!
Our internet is in-and-out again 👿
So I brightened my day with this lovely bowl…
- 1/3 cup 9-grain + oat mix, 2/3 cup water, 1/3 cup 2% milk, pinch salt, small ripe banana
- Splash vanilla
- Splash cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, stirred in at end
- A few tbsp AgavePlus granola (it’s almost gone!)
- A few peanuts
- A few butterscotch chips (all gone too!)
- Spoonful of bottom-of-the-jar Barney Butter (really almost gone!)
And a vitamin!
- Packing lists + begin packing
- Lunch @ Kate + Nate’s w/ Matt and Kelsey
- Trip to Target for African supplies
- Handful phone calls
- Research on palm oil for Food Science
- Work on Clinical Case Study
- Call AT&T and complain….again
Gmail Is SO COOL
Did you know you can customize your inbox colors now? Just go to Settings –> Themes –> Custom and play with the colors. I am loving my new teal + red theme! Note also how I have my follow up starred emails in a second inbox. So handy!
Hasta la vista!