OMG those Duggars! [Yes, still watching.] According to Josh Duggar, I only have half a heart because I left pieces of my heart with Joey, and Hugh David, and Snakey. I can’t imagine if I married my first boyfriend!! (Which would have been – I think – Jeremy Davis in kindergarten! Or Jared O’Quinn in first grade or Chris Campbell in second grade….OK I’ll stop)
I woke up feeling a little off this morning. Kind of like I’m sick but not sick? I’m thinking either dehydration from yoga or perhaps I’ve been drinking too much decaf and not enough caf this week (I’m down to 30% caf and 60% decaf in the wean plan and hope to stay at those percentages because I am not dependent if I’m under 50% caf.)
Any hobbled down to make some breakfast.
One heck of a combo – with a ton of pumpkin!!
- 1/3 cup oats, 2/3 cup water [out of milk!!!]
- 2 tbsp wheatberries
- 1/2 medium banana (edited to add this!)
- 1/2 cup+ pumpkin, stirred in at end
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, stirred in at end
- Cinnamon, vanilla, pinch salt
- Drizzle maple syrup
- Few butterscotch chips
- CRUSHED BISCOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Barney Butter
Nothin’ but a blanket of freshly fallen snow
The ice caps are melting!!
Sarah is doing KERF Week and cooking 5 of my recipes! Since she just came off a year of Martha Stewart, I am very flattered that she chose me next 😉
- Meet brother-in-law for lunch and shopping
- Eat leftovers [sorry my cooking has been boring this week!]
- Tasty-Yo with friends!!