Hello and good morning! I have two smoothies to share with you today and my picks from the Nordstrom sale that’s opening to the public today. (I am not cool enough to have an Insider card – haha.)
Our Two Go-To Smoothies
The Vanilla Peanut Butter
This is the smoothie my family has every other day for breakfast. The kids love it. I love it.
- Vanilla protein powder (Naked Nutrition or Arbonne)
- A big scoop of peanut butter
We share a huge blender full. I add fresh spinach when we have it too! And sometimes we make the chocolate version, but I much prefer vanilla!
The Berry Version
The other smoothie we rotate through is the berry version. Mazen pretends to not like berries half of the time, so we don’t make this one as much!
The base for this one is:
- Berries (TONS of frozen berries)
- Frozen bananas
- Vanilla protein
- A handful of spinach
No peanut butter because I get tired of it if I have it too much! They always get a birch straw 🙂
Nordstrom Sale Picks
The big Nordstrom sale opens to the public today. If I had a few thousand dollars to freely shop this year’s sale, this is what I’d get! Half things I need and half things I want!
- A toddler North Face jacket 30% off and this one is $49
- Rose Gold Eye Brush Set (for all your Beautycounter shadows!)
- Set of six rosey champagne flutes
- Jo Malone Mini Collection
- These Wildflower Knives would be stunning on a knife rack – a great newlywed gift!
- I love the combination of neutral and gray threads in this soft throw blanket
- We have this Uppababy stroller organizer it’s great!
- Another great baby shower gift – the Solly wrap in this beautiful blue
- I love the colorful vintage look of this set of 3 cotton and linen dish towels
- The best water bottle in the most beautiful purple matte color!
- Everyone needs a solid wooden salad bowl. I love the large mouth of this one.
- This beachy framed print is a steal at $28. The colors would be perfect in our home.
- Honeycomb candle scented with tonka and tobacco leaf. (I googled tonka and it’s profile is “vanilla, spiced, caramel”)
- If you are stroller shopping, save a few hundred off the Uppababy Vista (now sold out) or the Nuna stroller.
- And what I have my eye on: the Nuna Rava car seat.
I know everyone shops Nordstrom for skinny jeans and booties – which ones will you be getting? Is it too early to think about fall fashion : )