Let me tell you, it feels SO good to wake up after a night of hard work and have the pressure off. That is my goal in life – to take the pressure off by doing things either in advance or when I don’t expect to do them to make my future self happy 🙂
Couldn’t wait for more Nuttzo oats on this cozy day.
- 1/3 cup oats, milk, water, pinch salt
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Vanilla + cinnamon + 1/3 cup Daisy cottage cheese stirred in at end
- Tsp duo of nut butters: Nuttzo + Costco
- Tsp Fortnum and Mason raspberry jam
GROG was good!!
I’m off to finish my very last 2 test question chapters and then to the Y to meet Victoria for my new favorite workout: Sculpt!
Oh yeah, and I have to PACK FOR MONTANA!!! I cannot believe I am traveling yet again and this time to a place where I have never been! We are going to Dillon, Montana to the Great Harvest headquarters this weekend for our final day of interview + discovery on Monday. This is the final step to find out if we are approved for a franchise in Charlottesville, VA!
Here’s our itinerary:
- Friday: Fly to Bozeman, rent a car, explore a little (Matt scouted out the beer spots months ago), dinner with a college friend
- Saturday: Drive 2 hours to Yellowstone!! Explore. Hike?? Drive many more hours through the park. The place is apparently pretty desolate this time of year, so I’m hoping we find bathrooms, gas and food. Everything is unknown! We’ll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Sunday: Drive about 4 hours to Dillon where GH is. Find food. Spend the night.
- Monday: Great Harvest Discovery Day! 8-5PM. Drive back to Bozeman ~2 hours that night. Find food.
- Tuesday: Early AM flight at 8:30.
LOTS of driving (at least it’s supposed to be some of the most scenic driving in the country!)
Lots of exploring.
Lots of unknown.
Can you tell I’m nervous?!! At least the weather is looking on the warm side!
Adding packing to my to-do list today…