- Enjoy time to COOK (esp. oatmeal) – check!
- Recipe development project (my big project)
- Work with dietitian part-time (in the works)
- KERF work and organization of files
- Travel to San Fran and back
- Join ADA and get involved
- Go to lake with husband’s family
- Organize house problem areas
- Take car for 90,000 mile check up
- Help out neighbor with newborn baby (she has another baby less than 1 year old!)
- Read lots of books, both novels and nutrition industry
- Do some meaningful things – Habitat house?
- Take more walks
- Travel to Boston and back
- Work on cookbook proposal (last on the list 🙁 )
I’m sure there are many more….but that’s a start of what I’ll be up to for the next month. Note there is NO chemistry in that list!!!
Started today with a bowl of oatmeal + berries – they all are on sale right now!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup hemp milk
- 1/3 cup water
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tiny banana
- Tbsp flax
- Blue + raspberries
- (And I added a spoonful of almond butter after I took this photo!)
Better get going!