It is here folks: my all-day summer school starts today.
Here’s my schedule:
- 7:15-8:00: Commute
- 8:00-10:00: Sports Nutrition (!!)
- 10:00-12:00: Food Composition (cooking class!!)
- 12:00-12:15: Speed lunch
- 12:15-3:15: Food Comp Cooking Lab
- 3:15-4:00: Commute from South Carolina to North Carolina
- 4:00-5:00: Blog???? Make Dinner.
- 5:00-6:00: Commute to Chemistry, study?????
- 9:00-9:30: Commute home
- 9:30-10:00: Catch up, bed.
That’s Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and hopefully sometimes class/lab won’t go the whole time. Thursdays I don’t have the 12-3 lab, so I can eat lunch at home. And thank GOODNESS I have Fridays off to do all my studying.
Here’s my tentative workout schedule:
- Monday: Rest after Symphony
- Tuesday: Quick 3-4 mile run
- Wednesday: Gym, the express version
- Thursdays: Something active in the afternoon, walking or workout if there’s time
- Friday-Sunday: Workouts as usual
I’m sure I’ll be out late and will choose sleep over workouts, but that’s my goal.
As for the blog , Monday-Wed. is going to be very hard for me to keep up with the comments . I’ll probably have to save them to answer> on Fridays, so please help me with your expertise when you can! I’ll do my best to get the posts up on time, but I may have to combine breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner if time doesn’t allow.
This is all until July 10 , so bear with me until then!
No workout this morning because of staying up too late. I’m hoping to fit in a walk, but who knows! I started the day with reheated whipped banana oatmeal. The verdict? About 90% as good. The flavor is 100% but the texture isn’t up to par. But when necessary, it works great!! It is nice to save the 5 minutes of cooking and 3 minutes of cleaning the pot.
- Leftover 1/3 oats/milk/banana portion
- 1 tbsp flax
- 1/4 cup-ish blueberries
- 1/4 a blueberry vanilla granola plank
- Spoonful AB
I added a splash of hemp milk to rehydrate before lightly microwaving. One big plus in the summertime: you can eat it chilled and get the banana flavor without the heat!