Did anyone see the Simpsons Tree House of Horror on Sunday!?I loved the game one.
I was certainly a ravenous rhino AND a hungry hippo this morning!!
Pumpkin oats a plenty!
We had a bad storm last night. You know, THE storm that pulls every leaf off the trees. Where’d they all go!?
Oh, there they are ; )
Of course I’m not complaining because they make a lovely backdrop for photography! More so on the ground than in the trees!
- 1/2 cup oat bran (leftover from bread making! It’s been a while since I’ve had this)
- 1/2 cup oats (for texture)
- Lots of water (I think I added 3/4 a cup?)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 whole ripe banana
- 2 tbsp flax (stirred in halfway through)
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Pinch salt, ground cloves, cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- Toppings: coconut, Ancient Grains granola, Maranatha Almond Butter (an old favorite that has returned via a coupon I have been hoarding for a year!!!!!!!!!!)
Our house coffee has turned into Whole Foods’ Pacific Rim.
Many of you have commented on this set of bowls I acquired a while back from my mom’s neighbor’s daughter, who was a neighborhood playfriend of mine.
I usually report that they are one-of-a-kind and not available…HOWEVER!!
Beth emailed me to let me know she has an ETSY store and has been continuing creating ceramic pieces! This purple bowl in particular looks very similar to mine!
And the Peacock cups are on my Christmas list
This rhino needs to get her horn to work!