The South is up in arms – it’s sleeting!!! And we might get some snow later!
I think the wintery weather made my brain sleep too long – I didn’t get up until 8:30!?!!?!
Came down to warm up
Whipped up some oats…
- 1/4 cup Scottish oatmeal, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup milk
- Half UNRIPE banana = blech
- Cinnamon, vanilla, Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cooked wheatberries
- Deb‘s homemade Pecan Butter, nestled down in
- Last 1/4 of Great Harvest gingerbread muffin
Sadly, this bowl of oatmeal was not good!! I think the underripe banana made it taste too starchy or something. And the wheatberries dried it out. I will do better tomorrow!
Looks a bit like a Hersey’s kiss!
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ That baby roach is now paralyzed under a cup 🙁
Listening to some Ray Conniff while I get some work done, then hitting the gym before it closes down for a winter storm warning!