Pizza in the morning
Pizza in the evening
Pizza at suppertime.
When pizza’s on some eggplant, you can have pizza anytime!
I was very productive today – packing and arranging things for the move next week. TIG helped!
I will miss this ham!
Tig helped me eat an Alliebar for a snack
And joined me for cocktail hour
For dinner, I made baked eggplant pizzas, as you clearly saw above!
Some were topped with feta, others topped with sharp white cheddar
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 14 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic gold
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Cheese of your choice – about 1-2 cups
- Slice eggplant into discs.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt + pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400*.
- Flip eggplants.
- Add tomato paste and then pile on tomatoes (draining slightly if yours are runny)
- Top with garlic gold, Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
Serve with lite spinach salad!
Going to assemble some more boxes – and kick back with Matt who is lounging on the couch with Harry Potter [he’s reading it AGAIN!] and a beer!!