I need all the brainpower I can get today! Normally the husband’s 3am alarm doesn’t wake me up more than a roll-over, but he snoozed today because he was driving instead of biking due to rain and I tossed and turned for about 30 minutes (knowing the alarm was going to go off any second). The WHOLE 30 minutes I kept going over Organic subconsciously! All the reaction names kept flashing into my head. Visions of sugarplums were replaced by carboxylic acid 😥 Too bad there’s really not an OFF switch for the brain!
But despite it’s betrayal, I fed it this delicious orange bowl of sweet, filling pumpkiny oats. I guess I was so creative that I am now being un-creative and having the same bowl over and over. It’s just that perfect of a blend of ingredients. Three cheers for pumpkin!
- 1/3 cup oats, milk, water, salt, 1 medium banana, 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- 2 tbsp wheatberries, stirred in at end
- 1 tbsp pumpkin butter
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- Sprinkle shaved coconut butter
- Spoonful EF PB
+ the perfect cup of coffee 😉 I am such a coffee lover these days.
- 7:15a – Depart for Winthrop (it’s still DARK out there!)
- 8:00a – Lifespan final exam
- 9:00a – Depart for home
- 10:00a – Emails, refresh the brain, 20 mins of yoga???? (Only if I’m in the mood)
- 11:00a – Organic Study
- 12:30p – Lunch + blog
- 2p – Head to Victoria’s for Massive Study Session
- 7p – Some form of dinner?
- 9-10p – Bedtime