Here’s a list of my Beautycounter makeup favorites and my everyday five-minute makeup routine!
My Favorite Beautycounter Makeup
I’ve gotten a lot of questions about Beautycounter makeup, so here is the post I promised. While the Beautycounter skincare has been a refreshing change, the makeup has been FUN! I am so not a makeup diva, and that is exactly why you should read this post. Because anybody can wear these shades and look natural and put together in five minutes without needing uber contouring skills or feeling like you’re going to leave goop behind when you hug and kiss your kids.
My Everyday Beautycounter Makeup >>
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer in shade Light. I put this on everyday when I get out of bed. It’s a little moisture, a little coverage, and a little SPF all in one. I LOVE the scent of Dew Skin! (Here’s my review of the Beautycounter foundations.)
- Creamy Concealer in shade Light 1. Provides the perfect amount of coverage for any pesky blemishes.
- Cream Highlighter in Rose Glow. I love the glittery look of a highlighter, and this one is easy to paint on and blend in with my fingertips.
- Think Big All-In-One Mascara – This is Beautycounter’s brand new mascara and I’m in love! The brush is fantasia and grabs each and every lash. It’s jet black and gives that bold lash look without clumping.
- Eyeliner – Still using up an old one before I switch.
- Sheer Lipstick – I am obsessed with the Rose color! These go on like chapstick and have a hint of vanilla essence. I am not a lipstick person because I find I just smudge it all over things (like my kids cheeks!), so this is the perfect sheer look + feel.
And here are the products I add on when I’m going all out >>
- Skin Twin Featherweight Foundation – I wear shade 310. I have used CC creams for years because I really don’t like a heavy foundation, but this one is not heavy at all! It does provide a bit more coverage than the Dew Skin, and it goes on very smoothly. I never worry about looking cakey.
- Brow Gel in shade Light- It has taken me a while to get into brows. But if all the pros say they are important, then they must be! I tried a pencil, which I like, but the Gel is where it’s at. It’s like a little mascara wand for your brows, and I DO think I look more ‘put together’ when I wear it.
- Cream Shadows – I love Luster for everyday with Haze blended together for a smokey eye look.
- Color Intense Lipstick + Beyond Gloss – My favorite shade of the Color Intense is Backstage! I also have Garden Party (hot pink!) for party nights, Brunch (neutral pink) for day time events, and 9 To 5 (the boldest) for formal events. I like these all with gloss on top!
- Mattifying Powder – This is something I normally would have thought was kind of pointless, but I actually like it so much! I saw a few other people using it and decided to order it with some product credits I earned, and I’m so glad I did! It’s great for summertime and has so many uses: drying a sweaty face, absorbing oil, setting makeup. I use it at the beginning and end of my makeup to prime + set.
Bundle and Save: Flawless in Five Beautycounter Makeup Bundle
If you’re looking to overhaul your makeup, the Flawless in Five set comes with many of the above, and you save 20% off by buying it as a set. You get to pick all of your shades and choose between Dew/Skin Twin Foundation and Brow Pencil/Gel.
If you’d like any help sorting through the products, feel free to drop your email in this little form and I will personally email you back!