There are few things in life worth losing sleep over, but GOSSIP GIRL is one of them!! I set my alarm for 5:30 so I’d have enough time to watch Monday’s episode with my oatmeal. SO GOOD. I even predicted the unpredictable ending!
Breakfast was awesome – a chocolatey, crunchy, creamy Buddhalicious bowl of oats –
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vanilla hemp milk (which I have determined smells like a wet tea bag)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch salt
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Hidden Maranatha Dark Chocolate AB
- Hidden Naturally Nutty Vanilla Almond Butter
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Granola
The missing piece in the puzzle of life –
But GROSS – we’re out of organic milk and the hemp milk curdled in my coffee. I still drank it because I hate to waste Spring Blend, but I hate the solids! I think I need to learn to just love coffee black like I learned to love it without sweetener.
I’m late, I’m late!!