This morning was spent on the couch watching License To Wed, which I actually thought was really cute! Probably because I love "Jim" and Robin Williams. The scene with the babies was HILARIOUS and the only scene that was too much (too stupid) was the driving blind one. Otherwise, good movie!!
Enjoyed with some fantastic oats:
- 1/3 cup oats, milk, water
- Vanilla + Cinnamon + 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ~1/3 cup cooked butternut squash leftovers, stirred in at end
- ~1/4 cup cottage cheese, stirred in at end
- Pumpkin butter jar scrapings
- ~1/4 crumbled Probar
- Maranatha AB blob
I forgot how good and seedy and chewy these are on oats!
SUCH a good bowl!!!!!!!!
1) We are going on day # 1,026 of drear and rain here in Charlotte. Where are you Sunshine!?
2) I’m going to yoga tonight with Emily so my day is wide open. Guess I will take a shower now !!
3) I stayed up reading The Road which is SO scary but SO good!
4) Need to wrap Xmas and turn on some music!
Have a lovely Tuesday!