I feel like the sun has risen a million times today – I’ve worked out, cleaned bathrooms (realtor coming tonight), made breakfast, made lunch, and working on those blog posts now!
Getting up at 5AM to exercise is sooooo easy if you go to bed early!! That’s the key guys. I read in bed until 9 and fell asleep with plenty of time for 8 hours to fit in (heh heh)
Up this AM at 5 and downstairs by 5:30 (gotta wake up with my iPhone!). I tip-toed through the kitchen and straight to my car. At the gym I tackled 30 minutes of Stairclimbing and 15 on the ET followed by 10 solid minutes of heavy weight lifting (picked up the 17.5 lbs today over my usual 15 for biceps, shoulders, chest, etc.)
Home –> Shower –> Make lunch + breakfast at the same time. Normally I always make my lunches at night, but you know how the kitchen was yesterday. Tips on packing lunch on the go? Check out my latest at Breathe!
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal
- 1/4 cup oats ( <—- really liked the half oats/half hot blend!)
- 1 cup water ( <— I like adding more water than I need these days to really let the grains cook well and absorb)
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 frozen banana (I did not thaw this first and it did not thaw quick enough in the oats, so I’d recommend thawing in your bowl first)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Cinnamon and vanilla
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- Crunchy coconut granola
- Coconut butter
- Cinnamon Vanilla Sunflower Butter!
So thankful for sunlight!!!
A hammerhead shark?
Very filling combo today!!
Have a gaaaaareattttt day!