This dreary Saturday has been perfect to just unwind a bit. Even if that involved going out of my house to yoga at my gym!
I found my new favorite class! Pilar is an awesome teacher – and there was MUSIC! And I actually broke a sweat and started shaking a bit at times. All that was missing was a kick in the thermostat and a lavender washcloth at the end and I’d be one happy girl. I will definitely be back to her class!
At home, I was lucky to have my lunch made for me while I watched a House Hunters!
Matt decided to make a stir-fry and doubled his portion for me too.
Here’s his recap of the recipe
Sunflower Turkey Soba Noodles
- 2oz organic + local ground turkey
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1/4 green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 celery, thin chop
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1/2C frozen peas
- sobas (for two)
- Sautee turkey, remove from pan
- Sautee veggies, adding peas towards the end. Use soy sauce instead of salt for seasoning
- Combine everything and top with sauce and soy nuts
- Combine 1T of sunflower and peanut butter
- ~1T soy sauce
- dash of apple cider vinegar
- 1t brown sugar
- if you need to thin it out a little, add some of the liquid at the bottom of the cooking veggies (which I did)
It was delicious!
Mint tea for sipping
I love the anticipation before a dinner party! We’ve been sprucing up the house and getting out napkins and dishes. Excited about our menu – TBA!