^^ I’m hoping that is my next title because my camera was just not feelin’ it this AM.
Some days I just can’t get good, crisp photos. Even with good lighting and the same camera and spot in my house as always. Things just look off. Maybe it’s the days I am too excited to eat my oatmeal that I don’t have the patience to troubleshoot!
Thus it was today.
Scottish oats = steel cut going for 2 minutes in the food processor
Made for a lovely backdrop for a mine field of toppings!
- 1/4 cup Scottish oats (I realized steel cut have a different volume serving size than flat and spacious rolled oats so I pulled this down from 1/3 cup)
- 3/4 cup water (realized also that steel cut take more water!)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp flax, stirred in at end
- Great Harvest jam
- Naturally Nutty Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 chopped fig
- The crumbles from the bottom of my Cinnamon Almond bag! (Which made a lovely crunchy spread)
Matt went off to an early morning meeting, so I’m here tending to the house and hoping to write another Home Neat Home next!
Another exciting giveaway coming at