Strawberry Banana Almond Muesli
We dined in the garden this morning 😀 But afterwards, I had to get the husband to trim my hair. I went to a new salon and the woman had no idea what she was doing. I keep finding stray hairs and the whole back row had a big hanging down chunk that I just discovered! So picture us, him dressed in a tie for work, with a huge pair of kitchen shears trimming my hair over the garden. (Hair is great as a deer deterrent!)
We were up at 5 this morning for an early workout. I almost had to get off the Stairmaster early it was so exhausting today!! I could barely make 30 minutes and my HR was nearing 178 when I got off. Guess a few days off set me back. Whoever was asking me about Mets a while back, I finally remembered to look at the screen – it was 11.6 average over 30 minutes. Not really sure what that means! I also did a cool down on the Squirrelliptical and upper body lifting with resistance tubes. I find the tubes give me a much better workout than free weights and machines. My muscles are always more tired. I think it has to do with better isolation? It was a great workout.
Before I left I had half of a scone with AB. The husband ate the others, so they are all gone. Time to try another recipe!
Muesli was good – but not as filling as I has been before.
- 1/3 cup dry rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate granola from OhNuts.com (It got lost and I couldn’t taste it 🙁 )
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt (plus a dollop more)
- 1/3 cup vanilla hemp milk (plus a splash more)
- Small handful sliced almonds
- 1/2 tbsp-ish of ground flax
- 2/3 cup-ish cup of strawberries
- Half a small banana, sliced
With a steaming cup of coffee to keep me warm!
- Commute to Winthrop
- Study 15 minutes
- Take Cultural Foods Final
- Pick up Physiology test
- Dietetics Final (not a real test)
- Medical Terminology Final
- Lunch @ Cupps with Christy
- Sell back textbooks
- Commute home
- Grocery store for milk
- Read on the hammock