A good morning to you all!
Other than some minor dehydration, I’m off to a good start.
1) 45 minutes of Power Vinyasa Flow #2 (boy was I STIFF! But I felt normal by the end – that’s what I love about yoga!)
2) A big ol’ bowl of oatmeal
Today’s mix was made with overripe bananas – perfecto!
- 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup water, pinch salt, splash vanilla, 1 wonderfully ripe banana
- 1 tbsp flax (stirred in today)
- 1 tbsp raisins
- A few tbsp Mix My Granola
- A few globs of coconut butter (interestingly, as the temperature in our house has warmed up, the coconut butter is now soft!! It doesn’t flake anymore but comes out in blobs. Kind of a fun change, but not as even of a distribution)
- Spoonful MaraNatha
Spring Blend for Springtime
I just made some wheatberries too! It’s been a while since I’ve had ‘em.
Today plan: some major outdoor studying. I’m planning to go on a long walk with my flash cards for Food Science and do Biochem in the hammock later on.
I’ve got 2 review sessions tomorrow, 2 final exams on Wednesday, 2 finals on Friday and 1 presentation on Saturday morning.
Matt is off brewing beer with Justin (he never tires of beer!) so I have the house to myself.