Husband brought up the most wonderful picnic for lunch!! We ate in Latta Park, my favorite lunch spot (except for the flies!):
On the buffet:
- Pork and avocado sandwiches on homemade rye bread (small portions)
- Apple slices and grapes
- Veggies in a yogurt-dill dipping sauce
- Kashi crackers (1/2 serving each)
- Cottage cheese (1/2 a cup) with sugar-free jam and a tsp of Grape Nuts (yogurt AND cottage cheese for the husband!)
- Dates – 1 for me, 3 for him
Here’s the park. We went for a 20 minute walk after lunch.
My breakfast didn’t hold me as long today for some reason. Perhaps the extra hard spin class? So I ended up having some almonds and raisins at 11:00.
Followed by some gum from my gum box:
Halfway through the workday until the weekend!!!