Ahhhh what started as an organized day has turned into chaos after two back-2-back GH calls and 50 other things that popped up. And I have interviews to do at the bakery in just 30 minutes. Don’t know if I’m going to be able to bike there anymore…
My noon-time Body Pump class was great. The Monday class, taught by Chris, has turned into a “Pump Challenge” class – I guess because it’s so much harder than regular pump! Perhaps it strays too much from the official class. I still love it though, and it’s my favorite class because it’s hard and Chris is awesome.
I came home and whipped up a pea hummus inspired by Whole Living Magazine!
It’s incredibly delicious!!
Lavender Pea Hummus
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed in a colander
- 2 tbsp tahini (or I bet almond butter would be good too!)
- 1 handful torn cilantro (other herbs would be good too – or spinach – or leave it out)
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Gold crunchies (or 1 clove, if you like garlic breath 🙂 )
- 1 heaping tbsp dried lavender buds (from Whole Foods bulk bins)
Put in vitamix or food processor and blend. YUM!
I had a pile of dippers – carrots, broc, peppers and chips
And on the side – a salad made from yesterday’s beets, honey crunch peanuts, and avocado dressed in olive oil and honey.
An amazingly healthy + fantastic lunch!
Word on the street is that our new recycled glass countertops were installed this morning. And we’re also out of printer paper – grrrr!!