Zesty the Design Wizard helped me create a new Blogroll link this afternoon!!! It’s on the sidebar (scroll down!) ———–>
I went on a stellar run this afternoon. About 6 miles. I don’t even remember a few of them I was so deep in my thoughts! Playlist highlights:
- All That Jazz, from the musical
- Freebird (the long version)
- Canon in D for Three Trumpets
- Life Is Good, Kenny Chesney
- The Star Spangled Banner, Morman Tabernacle Choir (REALLY fun to run to!)
Dinner tonight was so delicious!! And very filling. And full of my very favorite foods. I really think if I had to pick a very, very favorite food, sweet potato would win. Possibly over oats…
Unfortunately the recipe came from this cookbook, which was a gift from blog reader and friend Gena. I don’t use cookbooks often, but this is a good one to thumb through. She cooks in a similar style as we do – throw together your favorite foods in unsuspecting combinations with spices, nuts and fruit.
But I think I can tell you what went in it:
- 2/3 packet of three-grain tempeh (which I LOVE and forget to buy. It’s got a wonderful texture. In fact, I think what I love most about tofu and tempeh are their textures – just what people are afraid of!)
- Tamari (soy sauce)
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked in microwave
- Tons of kale
- Can diced tomatoes
- Red curry paste
- Yellow curry powder
- Almonds for garnish
It was really a very simple recipe, and the individual foods taste so good by themselves that this would have been good plain!
The husband and I ended with some good conversation (hearts!)
I’m off to watch The Office and then who knows? More research (nah…), more Office, reading in bed?
BIG annoucement in the morning!!!!