It’s FALL out there!!! Freezing cold and crisp. Yay!
Last night there was a murder in our yard. Something was screaming in horrible ways out there. Don’t rabbits scream? I hate to think of what it was. I checked the yard for a carcass but don’t see anything. It must have been in the woods. Scary.
I could have slept another hour until 8 (I didn’t go to bed until midnight!) but I got up with Matt to talk to him before he left for work. I didn’t have the energy to make oats and he was rushed, so we did yogurt bowls.
- Container Oikos
- 1/3 cup Mix My Granola from a new tube! This one has almonds, raspberries, goji berries and blueberries in the organic granola mix.
- 1 banana (Matt got a bunch of ripe ones on sale yesterday so we have tons! I’ll have to freeze some)
- 1 tbsp flax
- 1 tbsp Fortnum and Mason raspberry preserves
French press to go! My new cup was very fun. I probably won’t use it daily because it requires more washing than a mug stuck in the dishwasher, but it will be really fun on some morning when I need coffee to go!
- 2 rounded spoonfuls coffee (one caf, one decaf for me)
- Pour hot water on (near boiling)
- Wait 4 minutes
I did get some grounds in my mouth on the last sip though 🙁 Just an FYI for next time. I also poured my milk into the mouth spout and that worked perfectly.
Matt on Gather!
Matt did a guest post for Gather about living with a food blogger: Life With A Healthy Food Blogger
I’ve got a ton to do today, including a visit to the Garden for the Hungry this afternoon, so these morning hours need to be super productive.