I slept better last night but still not well. I woke up in a fog – literally 🙂
That one icky forecast.
But made a nice atmosphere for oats!
- 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup soy milk, pinch salt, half banana
- 1 dried fig + 1 date
- 1/2 tbsp flax
- 1/2 Quaker Simple Harvest Dark Chocolate Chunk bar, crumbled
- Cacao Nibs
- Spoonful Barney Butter
I’ve got a busy few days coming up.
- TODAY: Workout + Lunch + STUDY + Test in Community + THE OFFICE!!!
- FRIDAY: Make video for new project + caffeine research + laid back night
- SAT: OPEN but filling up! Double-booked in the evening
- SUN: Make video for caffeine project with partner in AM + study for R.D. practice test + commute to Winthrop + take R.D. practice test for internship entry
- MON: Early AM internship interviews (meet and greet since I am already accepted!) + study all day for Metabolism test
- TUES: Study all day
- WED: Meet friends to study + Metabolism test
So basically I can relax again next Thursday.
Hop to it!