Spinning class – check.
Healthy breakfast – check.
Off to a good start!
I woke up dreaming this morning – it was one of those “what is that beeping oh it’s my alarm and it’s time to get up” moments.
Had the other half of last night’s pita with PB and J for breakfast – it was fun for a change!
Hour-long spinning class. We had a substitute instructor today. Calorie burn = 400. I missed my regular instructor 🙁
We had oat bran today (see this post’s comments for more info!) with a tiny banana, cinnamon, a touch of brown sugar, flax PB and trail mix.
I ordered these really cute bowls and platter from CB2 and just love them!! We had button mums at our wedding in my bouquets, on the cake and in the centerpieces, so when I saw them I knew I had to get them for romantic purposes 🙂 Plus I just LOVE green!
Hot tea with skim milk – I broke down and had splenda. Egg nog is just not the same plain!
Breakfast calories = 467 (+ 142 for pita) = 600. Kind of high, but I need to last until 1pm today!
On the agenda:
- 2 classes
- Lunch Uptown with a friend at Crisp (see here for the last time I had the best salad there!)
- Get student ID from the community college so I can take my Stats tests
- 3:00 deep tissue massage (!!) – I have a gift certificate!
- Study, catch up on all the great questions from last night
- Tilapia, roasted potatoes + mustard greens!
Off to Winthrop!