Today I bring you a second post with some window (Windows? Ha!) shopping from Fab. If you’re not familiar with Fab, they are an online design destination that offers thousands of unique and quirky products with changing inventory everyday so you can always find something you want (or need!). The following are my cool picks for a sensationally hot summer. I found so much I liked this time around that I bought the white table for our house!
1. Grow Away Toiletry Bag. This adorable pouch is so bright and fresh for summer travel.
2. Mini Slow Pop Molds. I love the shape of these popsicle molds. Somehow I feel that the smaller, round shape would be easier for a little baby to lick.
3. Star Spangled Spatulas. Perfect for Father’s Day and the 4th of July!
4. Zig Zag Cube. This pouf has a machine washable slipcover for outdoor use that is water-repellent as well as rain, mildew and UV-resistant. Perfect for a certain porch I know : )
5. Mose Hi-Ball Turquoise Glasses. These match my vintage blue Ball jars perfectly and would be great for summer cocktails on the porch.
6. Intaglio II Salad Set. Made from durable melamine, this funky salad set would be perfect for picnics, especially those with kids running around.
7. Bacon Mustards. Maple Bacon? Bacon Blue Cheese? Whipped!? All I have to say is BURGER!
8. Bongo Side Table. On the way to my living room, it is modern and bright and unique! I’ve been looking for the right white end table for a while, and this one fit the bill perfectly. Can’t wait to get it!
9. Seletti Travel Pouches. The organized traveler will love these pouches that keep your underwear, dirty laundry and shoes all neatly separated.
The above links are not affiliate links. I have no incentive for you to purchase from Fab. Thanks for your support!