Everything is running slow this morning but me!!! Uggg!!!
1) My computer updated last night and was off this morning, creating a 2 minute delay.
2) We have no internet (I’m on the neighbor’s signal – thank goodness I can get it!)
3) The Eye-Fi is unresponsive again so I had to upload manually
4) My computer fan is going 1,000 RPMs a minute and thus my computer is very slow and I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs for 30 seconds every time I click the screen.
Perhaps these are all related!?
But c’mon technology! The only person that is supposed to be faster than a computer is Dwight K. Schrute!
I was at the gym by 5:45 this morning. Warm weather makes everything easier! I did 30 minutes (hard minutes today) on the Stepmill, 10 on the ET and 15 lifting: biceps, shoulders, delts on the aerobics step , pushups, pullups + squats. I whizzed through them all, working hard but only going until my muscles were sore = 1 set of 15-20.
Breakfast was a bowl of cereal and yogurt with peanut butter! I loved this post by The Hungry Yogini about how she plans breakfast around a spoonful of peanut butter. I am the same way! Believe it or not, I used to totally dismiss the world’s obsession with PB. I could take it or leave it. I’ve never been a big fan of PB flavored things. But now….my gosh….I am obsessed with nut butters.
So this bowl has about half a cup of TJ’s Greek (all I had left 🙁 ) with:
- 1/2 cup H2H
- 1/2 cup AgavePlus granola
- Spoonful raspberry preserves
- Tbsp flax
- A few walnuts
- 1/2 small banana
- Spoonful TJ’s PB
I wish I’d had more yogurt because this bowl wasn’t all the way filling. The calories come close to 500 though, so it’s the same nutrients as usual.
Half cup of Georgia Pecan
We found out last night that Clinical is canceled tonight! That certainly makes my week better. After today’s back-to-back midterms I’ll be putting focus on packing for Africa (I leave Saturday!) and getting some assignments started/finished that are due after Spring Break.
GUF!! If blogging took this long everyday I WOULD NOT BLOG! What is UP with my computer being so slow!
Have a good humpday!