I’m at a loss of words this morning. Things are a bit slow moving. Hopefully the energy in this bowl is traveling to my head as I type!
- 1 handful ice
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup Vega Choc-a-Lot (which I LOVE!)
- 1 big handful spinach
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen berries
- 3 spoonfuls raw oats (wanted more chew so I put them on top instead of inside)
- 2 spoonfuls Galaxy Granola raspberry flavor (from my sample pack) and I love the raspberriness and dried raspberries!!
You guys sure filled up my blog to-do list yesterday with your topic requests. I find it funny too that on a food blog I got more requests for organization than food 🙂 I won’t be able to write on ALL of those topics, but definitely some.
As for organizing my life + blogging during my busy spring/summer with my dietetic internship, I talked about all of this in my HLS presentation which should be online and viewable here!! Powerpoint included.
The presentation covers:
- Healthy eating on the go
- Packing lunches
- Managing a blog while working full time
- A bit about my organization system (but I ran out of time!)
Matt and I have a few Great Harvest appts this afternoon, so I’m squeezing in stuff this morning. Yoga is being replaced by running today. I’m getting so hooked on the noontime yoga classes that this is a tough switch!! If my life could only be yoga, running, biking and walking for ever and ever, I’d be totally happy. I’m really loving living an active lifestyle rather than having to go to a gym to work on on a machine. However, I’m sure my opinion will change when it’s 20* outside!