Gosh was this Dough Boy Smoothie INCREDIBLE!!!! I topped it with berries galore, which were all on sale at Whole Foods. I vouch to spend lots and lots of money on berries while they are affordable and in season this year to get my fill! I will no longer have guilt buying them, and I plan to get a pint of each flavor every week until they are gone! Berries are most definitely my favorite fruit!
It tasted like melted strawberry cheesecake ice cream! Just look at that fluffy texture!
On the side: cool coffee + choffy blend!
I’m off to make DINNER (!), then to Body Pump then to the bakery for lunch and onwards.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dough Boy Smoothie
- 5 strawberries
- 1/3 cup raw rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt Whole Foods organic
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chia or flax seeds optional
- No banana!!!! Which helped make this taste the most cheesecakey, I think!
- Pinch of salt
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Do not blend. Put blender in the fridge overnight. In the morning, blend!
- Pour into bowl and top with berries and the most delicious granola you can find!