2011 marks the 5th annual KERF-hosted Thanksgiving – although this is the third house we’ve hosted it in!
But what hasn’t changed is the good company and favorite dishes.
The porch got its first use!
We sat down at 4pm – right on schedule!
And Jefferson Vineyards Cabernet Franc
So glad the meal came together at the last minute!
Action shot 😉
Matt whipped up a batch of hand-whipped whipped cream – spiked with bourbon! It was some cool whip.
Kitchen is clean. We’re all cozy down in the basement. I think we’re going to watch The Village instead of the football that is currently blaring…one of my favorite movies!
Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
- 1/2 stick butter softened
- 2 cups sweet potatoes peel, boil, and mash potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8- ounce can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix base ingredients until smooth and pour into 8 x 11 casserole dish.
- Mix topping ingredients and pour on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes.