Today I’m sharing 20 gold home decor accents that can add a little bit of warmth and shine to any neutral room in your house.
I’d describe my home style as a mix of rustic farmhouse with beach bungalow vibes, and touches of glam accents – hah! Basically a bit of everything.
I like spaces to feel light and bright while also being warm and inviting. Most of our larger furniture items are neutral in color, so I’ve enjoyed adding it touches of color through decor and small accents.
I have been gravitating towards gold for a while, as I find it both classy, cozy, and fun! Accents are also easy to change out when the trend fades to something else.
From gold picture frames and jewelry dishes to mirrors and my desk chair, you’ll find gold accents sprinkled throughout most rooms in the KERF home.
Here are 20 gold home accents, from candles and coat racks to forks and frames, that can add classy style to any room (most of which are budget-friendly, too!).
20 Budget-Friendly Gold Home Decor Accents
1. This small gold lamp has fun and modern geometric flair.
2. These monogrammed marble and gold coasters add personalization to any coffee table.
3. This brushed gold flatware set is the epitome of classy. I have a similar one!
4. Add this jewelry stand to your dresser top for a subtle, whimsical gold accent.
5. Need a few more hooks to hang all the things? This metal accordion wall storage will do just that!
6. I love these rectangular matte gold trays to add to the coffee table or entry way.
7. This hexagon gold-rimmed mirror adds dimension to any bare wall.
8. No gold vase? Choose your pick: artsy or classic.
9. I’m a sucker for a lovely smelling candle. Fig, Lemon, Gardenia – which to choose?
10. These slightly antique looking taper candle holders would add elegance to a fall dining table.
11. These trio of eye-catching bird wall hooks add a subtle touch of shine – now you can’t lose your keys!
12. This gold and white cactus canvas is simple yet stunning.
13. A retro gold toaster in the kitchen – why not?
14. How lovely are these dainty hanging gold photo frames?
15. This wire photo clip wall frame would be a great addition to an office space.
16. I like the combo of navy and gold on this simple round clock.
17. These gold-topped mason jars would be perfect to hold bathroom necessities.
18. This large gold wire fruit basket would would look pretty on a white kitchen countertop.
19. These abstract metal loop objects would add movement to any bookshelf.
20. Glass and gold shadow boxes – the prettiest way to store your precious things!
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog says
I love your picks, Kath! 🙂
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
This is such a fun list of gold accents! Kaci is huge into gold, and I’ve really come to love it as well. It is such a perfect metal to add character and class to a space.