- 1 can Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Navy (or pinto) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen okra
- 1/2 cup frozen lima beans (or canned)
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 heaping tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp Ghirardelli cocoa powder (unsweet)
- 2 sprinkles garlic powder
- 1 sprinkle cayenne pepper
- 3-4 glugs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- A few grinds of black pepper
Throw all in a pot! Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or longer.
Top with cheese + sour cream and serve with tortilla chips!
Makes about 12 soup ladle’s worth. Each ladle is appx. 135 kcal, 8 grams protein, 8 grams fiber.