Long time, no see Mrs. Dough Boy Smoothie!
This one is Banana Peach and was fabulous thanks to a generous tbsp of thick chia seeds and a super doughy taste.
It was so thick and pudding-like!! Topped with some shredded oats for crunch and coconut for texture.
Exciting announcement at lunch!
Peach Dough Boy Smoothie
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk plus ~1/4 cup more for morning
- 1 small peach
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds key for thickness, but you can also leave them out
- Pinch salt
- Combine ingredients in a blender.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- In morning, add last 1/4 cup milk, more if you need it to blend.
- Blend and pour in bowl.
- Add toppings!