Our little baby is turning ONE today!
One Year Ago
We welcomed sweet Birch into the world! He came swiftly during the night seven days past his due date. (Much the same way his brother did!) Every time I read each one of my birth stories I get tears in my eyes! I do not plan on having any more babies, but I sure would love to experience those first few days again. They are filled with so much excitement, joy, and adrenaline.
Highlights of One
- Cruising confidently, perhaps taking a single step and falling into me or the couch.
- Words: “ca” (car), Guh-guh (Gus), Dada, a very rare Mama, bath, guck (truck)
- Waves bye bye and claps
- Teeth: two on the bottom
- Loves: stroller walks, the front porch, his brother’s silly faces, Cheerios, all fruit, exploring, my ponytail (he’s obsessed)
- Dislikes: being contained, vegetables that are not in a pouch.
- Still nursing 2-3x per day
He is still the sweetest, happiest little guy!
Let’s take a trip down memory lane!