This is THE best vegetable lasagna! It’s made with a variety of fresh summer vegetables – zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes – plus whole wheat lasagna noodles and cottage cheese for extra protein!
The Best Vegetable Lasagna
- 3 cups pasta sauce like Classico Spicy Tomato and Pesto
- 16 ounces 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Approximately 4 cups mixed vegetables I used mushrooms, spinach, grated carrots, sundried tomatoes, and zucchini
- Preheat oven to 400*. Spray 11 X 8 glass casserole dish.
- Combine cottage and parmesan cheeses.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in pan.
- Cover with 1 cup pasta sauce, 1/3 cheese mixture, 1/3 vegetables, and 1/3 mozzarella.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake one hour.