Summer Herb Soup
Just summer veggies, herbs and broth. All crockpotted up for 2 hours. Full of flava!!
Servings 4 Big Bowls
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 2 yellow squash chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes chopped into big slices (no need to peel)
- 2 cups cooked beans or 2 cans, not drained – pinto, kidney or the like
- 2 cups broth of your choice
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Gold nuggets or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Dump all ingredients into crockpot.
- Turn crockpot to high and cook for 2 hours. Serves 4 big bowls.
- Topped with goat cheese and serve with cornbread.
Turn crockpot to high and cook for 2 hours. Serves 4 big bowls.
Topped with goat cheese and serve with cornbread.