Smoked Salmon + Vegetable Frittata
Yield 2 Servings
- Any veggies you want (we used leftover roasted eggplant and zucchini)
- 2 oz smoked salmon (lox)
- Dried dill
- 4 eggs (or any combo of eggs and egg whites)
- 1 oz reduced-fat Italian cheese
- We chopped the leftover eggplant (4 oz) and zucchini (3.5 oz) and seared it in a pan with cooking spray.
- Then we added chopped smoked salmon (~2 oz).
- Also added some dried dill weed.
- Then we added 4 eggs, beat in a prep bowl, and let them cook until almost done.
- Finally, we topped with 1 oz reduced-fat Italian cheese and put under the broiler for 5 minutes until the top started to brown.
- We removed it from the pan and cut into pie-shaped pieces.