Slow-Cooker Pineapple Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper, to taste
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks (or part canned, part fresh/frozen)
- 2 tbsp mustard (I use Gulden’s Zesty)
- 2 tbsp Tamari (soy sauce)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
Arrange chicken in bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle with pepper, turmeric and paprika. In small bowl, combine pineapple, chopped green pepper, mustard, garlic and soy sauce. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle on red pepper flakes. Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
Garnish with cilantro, avocado and hot sauce and serve with brown rice.
After 4 hours on high: