Slow-Cooker Pineapple Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper to taste
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks or part canned, part fresh/frozen
- 2 tbsp mustard I use Gulden’s Zesty
- 2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Arrange chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Sprinkle with pepper, turmeric and paprika.
- In small bowl, combine pineapple, chopped green pepper, mustard, garlic and soy sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle on red pepper flakes.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro, avocado and hot sauce and serve with brown rice.
After 4 hours on high: